Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mindblowing Manchester United Quotes!!

We're Man Utd and we are loud,
Loyal fans and totally proud,
Beat 'em at home beat 'em away,
Kill any b*stards that get in our way,
We hate City, Scouse, Leeds scum,
And we make the b*stards run,
With this team we shall go far,
Hughes, Giggs, Sharpe and Cantona,
Won the league let's do it again,
By just one point instead of ten,
We'll keep the red flag flying high,
'Coz Man United will never die.
Hello, hello, we are the the Busby boys,
Hello, hello, we are the the Busby boys,
And if you are a City fan,
Surrender or you'll die,
We all follow United.

----
I don't drink coffee, I drink Beer my dear,
Man United is my side,
Hear me singing and my accent will be clear,
I'm a Mancunian..
Oh oh, I'm Mancunian..
One-hundred per-cent Mancunian!!

----

M a hardcore Manchester United fan!!!n if u not b one
The Red Flag:
The Red Flag
United's flag is deepest red,
It shrouded all our Munich dead,
Before their limbs grew stiff and cold,
Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold.

Then raise United's banner high,
Beneath it's shade we'll live and die,
So keep the faith and never fear,
We'll keep the Red Flag flying here.

We'll never die, we'll never die,
We'll never die, we'll never die,
We'll keep the Red flag flying high,
Because Man United will never die.

----


"Manchester United they are the best,
They stand out above all the rest,
In Manchester we wear with pride,
The red shirts of our favorite side,

Old Trafford is the ground we want to be at,
There’s never a doubt, it’s a true fact,
Manchester United we follow around,
Even when their not at their home ground,

So many players with fantastic skill,
Is so good to watch, it’s just brill,
Win or lose no matter which,
We are there when their on the pitch,

No matter what people say,
You should see Manchester on a match day,
They say all the fans come from the south,
Until they hear the accents when we open our mouth,

Yes it is true without a doubt,
Manchester United is what we shout about,
We are from Manchester, yes it’s true,
But we are red and certainly not blue, "
Come on you reds, come on you reds
Just keep your bottle and use your heads
For ninety minutes we'll let them know
Who's Man United, here we go

Come on you reds, come on you reds
Just keep your bottle and use your heads
For ninety minutes we'll let them know
Who's Man United, here we go

Glory Glory Man United
Glory Glory Man United

We'll maintain the status quo
We're Man United, here we go

So Old Trafford let us hear you loud
Cheer us on and we will do you proud
Fifty thousand voices sing our song
Keep us at the top where we belong

So here's to Alex Ferguson
He'll take us all the way
We're on the road to glory now
Winning at home and away

If man is 5, and the devil is 6, then God is 7
: BEST - ROBSON - CANTONA - BECKHAM-C.RONALDO!!!

----
Forever and a day, United fans
will ask "Where did you
watch the 1999 European Cup Final?"
...and 50,000 or so will be
able to say "I WAS THERE"..

----

I saw my mate,
The other day,
He said to me,
I've seen the white Pele!
so i asked, who is he?
He goes by the name of
Wayne Rooney.
Wayne Rooney!
Wayne Rooney!
He goes by the name of,
Wayne Rooney!!!

----

Manchester united thou are my love
You mean more to me then the heaven above

U have carved an irreplaceable place in my heart
Kissing the badge morning my every day starts

U always make my eyes shed a tear
U are so far but yet seem so near

U have taught me to be strong
through the good and the bad
I promise I will be with you
When the times are happy or sad

U have taught me the true way
To really love someone(referring to the club as a person)
And I promise I will keep loving
Till my breaths last none

And when its time to go
my last wish shall be
god if I have to die now
let old Trafford the place be

and god all the good deeds I have done in my life
be substituted by a wish if you can
in the next life when I am born
let me be a MAN UTD fan

----

United united all the way
Everyone else has nuthin to say
We are the best
We easily beat the rest
Man United on the way to the treble
Rivals can stare at us and turn to rubble
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED.
MAN UNITED HERE WE GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Red Devil.. Enter ur comment here..